Thursday, July 2, 2009

16 Kittens Rescued!


Our new volunteers Jenifer and Eric with one of their kittens they adopted!

Okay so I'm finally getting back to updating my blog! Sorry for the delay! As always, every spare second has been spent rescuing kitties and dogs. So...I'll start the update with a note about the kitten rescue I helped with 2 weeks ago. We rescued 16 kittens from a rescue out of the Waupaca area. What sweet babies! I picked them up in Omro and then brought them to my house. One of our wonderful vet tech volunteers helped us test them all for feline leukemia and FIV - they were all negative thank goodness! - and then we gave them out to wonderful foster home volunteers. It was such a fun day of baby kitten rescue!


Kerry, me and Corey doing a feline leukemia/FIV test on a newbie


One of our wonderful new foster mom, Jenn's, daughter with one of the kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment